We are now safely open for dine-in. In order to ensure the safety of our guests, we are following several guidelines to keep you safe:
- We offer drive-thru, curbside pick-up, take out & contactless delivery to maintain high social distancing standards so you can still enjoy the Elevate you love.
- Employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing and hand-washing procedures
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Staff will wipe down all public surface areas, several times per day. Tables will be cleaned with single use sanitizer wipes after each seating
- Daily, deep-cleaning will take place at each location during closed business hours
- All staff members who are sick are required to stay home
- Social distancing will be mandatory for all dine-in guests–parties of 5 or more should check in with our Host and call ahead if possible
- We will reduce our occupancy and capacity to keep guests at least 6 feet apart when dining in
- Dine-in guests will be served packaged disposable utensils and napkins
- We are closely following recommendations from the local and state health departments, the Center of Disease Control & Prevention, and the World Health Organization
If you have questions about how Elevate is taking steps to keep you safe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon!