We are now safely open for dine-in. In order to ensure the safety of our guests, we are following several guidelines to keep you safe:
Our guests must wear face coverings (covering both nose and mouth) to enter and order food/drinks. Once at your table and 6 feet from others the face covering can be removed to eat and drink – City of Phoenix declaration effective June 20 at 6AM
- Tables and chairs must not be rearranged as we must maintain proper social distancing. Parties of 4 or more will be asked to sit outside to allow for proper social distancing
- We offer curbside pick-up, take out & delivery to maintain high social distancing standards so you can still enjoy the Elevate you love.
- Employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing and hand-washing procedures
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Staff will wipe down all public surface areas, several times per day. Tables will be cleaned after each seating
- Daily, deep-cleaning will take place at each location during closed business hours
- All staff members who are sick are required to stay home
- We will reduce our occupancy and capacity to keep guests at least 6 feet apart when dining in
- Dine-in guests will be served packaged disposable utensils and napkins
- We are closely following recommendations from the local and state health departments, the Center of Disease Control & Prevention, and the World Health Organization
If you have questions about how Elevate is taking steps to keep you safe, please email us at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon!